Sun and what?… Sun and mountains! In the Sierra de Grazalema, with more than 200 days of sunshine a year and the highest rainfall rate in the Iberian Peninsula, they make up a natural environment full of fauna and flora. The Pinsapar stands out for its enormous ecological value, a unique forest with relictic firs from the Quaternary era. But there is much more ...
If you are looking for a hotel in the mountains, then you have come to the right place, we have for you an unforgettable proposal. Have a good breakfast in our dining room enjoying the views of the Pajarete Castle, and recharge your batteries to spend a day full of intense emotions. Don't forget your camera, you will need it!
The activities that you can do from the Hotel Del Carmen in the Sierra de Cádiz, are many and very fun:
- Hiking with a multitude of routes with different levels of difficulty
- Cycling with the two highest mountain passes in the province of Cádiz and endless kilometers of paths and trails to practice with the mountain bike. We are BikeFriendly and BikeLovers
- Free flight with two takeoffs (Algodonales and El Bosque) that ensure flight in any wind.
- Ornithology an ornithological route documented with information panels that shows you the variety of birds that live and pass through the Sierra de Grazalema
- Archaeological Route of the White Villages with several sites from different periods in history, such as Iptuci, where you can visit its appreciated salt flats, and Ocuri in Ubrique
- Museums to show you in more detail and in detail the life, the economy and the natural environment of the White Villages of the Sierra de Cádiz.
- Wine tourism visiting the wineries where our delicious wines are made.
- Leisure in Prado del Rey, where you will feel like one more "poblaor".
That is why we invite you to call us or send us an email and we will inform you of all the activities we have for you. In the meantime, you can visit our blog with information for your getaway or vacation.
Some of our collaborators at Prado del Rey: