The websites www.hoteldelcarmen.com, www.hoteldelcarmen.biz, www.hoteldelcarmen.info, www.hoteldelcarmen.es and www.hoteldelcarmen.org (hereinafter, the “Website”) are owned by Diego Tamayo SL (in before, the "COMPANY"), with registered office at: Avda. del Nacimiento s / n - 11660 Prado del Rey (Cádiz) and CIF B11685617. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Cádiz, Volume 886, Folio 127, S, Page CA-7924 and Inscription 1.
R.T.A. Hotel Del Carmen: H/CA/00841
R.T.A. Rural House El Molinillo: CR/CA/00032
The COMPANY welcomes you and invites you to carefully read the General Conditions of Use of this Website (hereinafter, the "General Conditions of Use") that describe the terms and conditions that will be applicable to your navigation through it, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Spanish regulations. Given that the COMPANY could modify these Conditions of Use in the future, we recommend that you visit periodically to be duly informed of the changes made.
The COMPANY provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the "Data Protection Policy"). Access to this Website or its use in any way gives you the qualification of "User" and implies unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, the COMPANY reserving the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all Users to carefully read the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions in which they access this Website, so if they do not agree with any of the same available here, You must refrain from using this Website.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasion, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and/or services on the Website, the use of said content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, the COMPANY offers Users the possibility of accessing: Information about the company, its services, its products, its location, its surroundings, etc… - A section on rates and offers - A section on reservations in -line (hereinafter the “Services”).
3. Privacy and Data Processing
When for access to certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data, Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The COMPANY will give said data the corresponding automated treatment based on its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy section.
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs that may be used industrially and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the COMPANY and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the COMPANY harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the COMPANY or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The COMPANY is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system,
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, elude and/or manipulate the "copyright" as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the COMPANY the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The User agrees to:
a) Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as its contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
b) Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Website.
c) Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained on the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times in a way that responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the COMPANY or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
a) Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
b) Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
c) Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
d) Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties.
e) Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the COMPANY, third-party providers and other users.
f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
g) Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
h) Obtain and attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is found or, in general, , of those that are commonly used on the Internet so as not to enter into a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or its contents.
i) In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
(i) In any way is contrary, underestimates or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
(ii) Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
(iii) Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
(iv) Incorporate, make available or allow access to criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading products, elements, messages and/or services or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or to public order.
(v) Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
(vi) Induces or incites to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
(vii) It is protected by the legislation that pertains to intellectual or industrial protection to the COMPANY or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.
(viii) Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
(ix) Constitutes any type of advertising.
(x) Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and/or contents of the Website, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, committing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor will it allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the COMPANY of any fact that may lead to an improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the COMPANY will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of its password,
If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that such breach could derive for the COMPANY.
The COMPANY does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of the website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
The COMPANY is not responsible for the decisions that could be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The COMPANY may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered on it are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. The COMPANY is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the content that may cause such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that may derive, among others, from:
(i) interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the company.
(ii) illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
(iii) improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
(iv) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of the COMPANY reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
The COMPANY excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Likewise, the COMPANY is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of query and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of damages for an illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by the COMPANY for the damages or losses caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold the COMPANY harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify the COMPANY against any damages arising from your use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or for any other action by you that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the COMPANY's Website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the COMPANY.
The COMPANY's Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the COMPANY is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or offering party of the services and / or information that can be offered to third parties through the links of third parties. .
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not give a meaning to what COMPANY recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) may not misrepresent its relationship with the COMPANY or affirm that the COMPANY has authorized such a link, nor include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of the COMPANY; (iii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iv) you may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) must link to the Website's own address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Website. The COMPANY may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must proceed immediately to remove it. The COMPANY cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. The COMPANY may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must proceed immediately to remove it. The COMPANY cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. The COMPANY may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must proceed immediately to remove it. The COMPANY cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, the COMPANY does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
8. Data protection
To use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. For this, the COMPANY will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, Protection of Personal Data and the development RD 1720/2007. For this, the User can access the policy followed in the treatment of personal data as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented by the Website.
The COMPANY reserves the right to use "cookie" technology on the Website, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content. The "cookies" used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide the user's personal data.
Cookies are sent to a browser through a Web server to record the User's navigation on the Website, when the User allows their reception. Once you can delete the "cookies" for which you should consult the instructions for use of your browser.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for the COMPANY to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure the visits and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
10. Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, the COMPANY may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When possible, the COMPANY will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the given service.
11. Representations and Warranties
In general, the content and services offered on the Website are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, the COMPANY does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except in to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
12. Force majeure
The COMPANY will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electrical supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
13. Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. Any controversy will be resolved before the courts of Cádiz.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null. as a whole. In such cases, the COMPANY proceeds to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.
Your credit card information is required as a "reservation guarantee". The number and the personal data you provide us will be treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law (*).
You authorize us to check the validity of the card. For this we can make a charge and a refund of a small amount. On certain occasions, which we will communicate in advance, you authorize us to make a charge in our favor, of an amount not less than 30% of the total reservation or the amount of the first night. At the end of your stay this amount will be deducted from the total of your bill.
In periods of high season, stays of two or fewer nights or group reservations, the total amount of the reservation may be required in advance.
Reservation Cancellation Clause:
Once a reservation is confirmed, the subsequent cancellation by the client will have costs for it of:
1º.- No expenses (100% refund) in case of cancellation more than 2 days before the day of entry.
2º.- 100% of the amount paid as a "reservation guarantee" if it is made within 2 days before the arrival date. If no amount has been deposited as a reservation advance, the cancellation fees will be the amount of the night with the highest value.
3º.- On certain dates such as long weekends, holidays, etc. in which minimum stay restrictions are established, the partial cancellation of nights within this minimum established period, as well as the amount thereof, will not be possible.
4º.- If you do not show up at the hotel on the day of entry, your reservation will be canceled and the total amount will be charged as compensation for "No Show".
5º.- For NON-REFUNDABLE rates, once a reservation is confirmed, no changes or total or partial cancellation of the reservation are allowed.
NAME OF THE ESTABLISHMENT: Hotel Del Carmen RTA Nº: H/CA/00841
In accordance with Artº 25 of Decree 13/2020, of May 18, the establishment has the following Internal Regime Regulations that will be mandatory for the establishment's clients.
Article 25 of Decree 13/2020 provides:
1. Hotel establishments must have an internal regime regulation in which mandatory rules for users during their stay will be established, without contravening the provisions of Law 13/2011, of December 23, nor in this Chapter.
2. The internal regulations will always be available to users and will be displayed, at least, in Spanish and English, in a visible and easily accessible place in the establishment. This regulation must be published on the establishment's own website, if it exists.
3. The operating companies of the hotel establishments may seek the assistance of the Security Forces and Bodies to evict from them those who fail to comply with the internal regulations, fail to comply with the usual rules of social coexistence or intend to access or remain in them with a purpose other than the normal use of the service, in accordance with the provisions of article 36.4 of Law 13/2011, of December 23.
1. Clients are required to present an identification document at the time of their admission to the hotel establishment.
2. Every user of the hotel establishment, before admission, will be given an admission document that must be signed by the client, and which contains the name, category and registration number of the establishment, number or identification of the accommodation unit, number of people who are going to occupy it, diet, arrival and departure dates, and the price of the accommodation if the client has contracted directly with the hotel establishment. The admission document, once signed, will be kept by the establishment.
3. Upon signing the admission document, or accommodation contract, you will be given an identification card, (in those establishments where it is used for the provision of contracted services), which is essential to present if you wish to use from them.
4. Obligations of users of tourist services:
The owners of the establishments may prevent access and permanence in them of users who fail to comply or have previously failed to comply with any of the following duties (art. 36.3 and 22 Tourism Law 13/2011)
- Observe the rules of coexistence and hygiene dictated for the proper use of tourist establishments.
- Respect the rules of the internal regime of tourist establishments, provided that they are not contrary to the law.
- Respect the agreed date of departure from the establishment, leaving the occupied unit free
- Pay for the contracted services at the time of presentation of the invoice or within the agreed term, without the fact of presenting a claim implying exemption from payment
- Respect the establishments, facilities and equipment of tourist companies.
- Respect the environmental surroundings of the historical cultural heritage and the tourist resources of Andalusia.
5. The hotel establishment may request a prior guarantee of payment, indistinctly by any of these means: credit card, transfer, etc., for the contracted services, both for the entire reservation and for the extras.
6. The hotel shift begins at 12:00 noon on the first day of the contracted period and ends at 12:00 noon on the day indicated as departure date. On dates of maximum occupancy of the establishment, the availability of the accommodation unit to the user may be delayed for a period of time not exceeding three hours. Without prior agreement, the extension of your occupation for more than the contracted time will not be accepted. If there is an agreement, the amount of a full day must be paid.
7. The stay of two people in a double room that had been contracted as an individual will not be allowed. In that case, the fixed rate for double use will be paid.
8. The hotel establishment has a security safe box service for the custody of money and valuables, which may be deposited at Reception against receipt. The establishment is not responsible for the loss or theft of money or valuables that are not deposited in the aforementioned safe.
9. The cleaning hours of the rooms are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Do not use the towels in the room other than for personal hygiene.
10. Smoking is prohibited in the establishment, except for what is permitted in Law 28/2005, on sanitary measures against smoking, as well as in Law 42/2010, of December 30, which modifies it.
11. It is forbidden to bring food or drinks into the hotel establishment to be consumed inside it.
12. The access of people accompanied by animals without express authorization from the establishment is prohibited, with the exception of people accompanied by guide dogs, as established by Law 5/1998, of November 23, regarding the use in Andalusia of guide dogs by people with visual dysfunction.
13. The television remote control may be withdrawn from reception with a deposit of 5 euros, which will be returned upon departure once the proof of deposit and remote control have been delivered to reception.
14. For those services of the establishment intended for both customers and the general public, the access and/or permanence of people will be prevented, in the following cases:
a) When the established capacity has been completed with the users who are inside the premises or establishment.
b) When the closing time of the establishment has been exceeded.
c) When the minimum age established to access the premises is lacking, according to current regulations.
d) When the person who intends to access has not paid the ticket or locality in the cases in which it is required.
e) When the person shows violent attitudes, especially when they behave aggressively or cause altercations, cause situations of danger or inconvenience to other attendees.
f) When the person does not meet minimum hygiene conditions.
g) When the person carries weapons, and objects that can be used as such, unless, in accordance with the provisions at any time by the specific applicable regulations, they are members of the Security Forces and Bodies or integrated private escorts in private companies, and access the establishment in the exercise of their functions.
h) When the person is consuming drugs, narcotic or psychotropic substances, or shows symptoms of having consumed them, and those who show obvious signs or behaviors of being intoxicated. It will also be cause for expulsion when they cause malicious damage to the facilities, scandal, noise, especially in the face of complaints from other users who disturb their tranquility and privacy.
15. In all these cases, the hotel establishment may resort to the help of the Agents of the competent Police Authority.
16. However, and in the cases described above, the person is obliged to pay the expenses that he has generated up to the moment of the prohibition of access or stay in the establishment.
17. When parking your vehicle occupy a single parking space.
18. The use of the parking area for the disabled must be justified by displaying the mandatory card inside the vehicle.
19. Parking is free to use exclusively for clients of the hotel establishment, this right beginning with the signing of the accommodation contract and ending at the end of their stay.
The Establishment is not responsible for any damage caused or received in the vehicles that use the car park or for the objects deposited inside them, as well as the theft of the vehicle itself.
CAFETERIA / BREAKFAST
20. The cafeteria hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
21. Access to the Restaurant is not allowed with sports clothes or shoes, or bathing suits, nor are Gentlemen wearing tank tops. Gentlemen are also requested to wear long trousers.
22. The pool hours are from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Bathing outside these hours is prohibited.
23. Access to the pool will only be allowed to clients staying at the establishment, and to those who have paid the entrance fee if it is fixed.
24. The use of the shower before bathing in the pool is mandatory.
25. The use of the pool loungers is free, and cannot be reserved. The staff of the hotel establishment may remove the sun loungers that are not used for at least 30 consecutive minutes, provided that there are other users waiting to occupy them and transfer the personal belongings that are in it to the Reception of the establishment.
26. The use of room towels for the pool is prohibited. The establishment makes towels freely available to its clients for the exclusive use of the pool or beach, upon deposit of 10 Euros, which will be returned once the receipt of the deposit and the towel have been delivered to reception. In case of loss or deterioration of the towel, the client will not recover the deposit.
27. It is forbidden to introduce glasses or other glass objects in the pool area.
28. Make use of the bins.
29. Do not introduce floats or inflatable mats in the pool.
30. The consumption of drinks in the pool is prohibited, if they have not been purchased at the Pool-Bar, or at any other point of sale of the hotel establishment.
INFORMATION AND DOUBTS
31. For any type of doubt or question related to the operation of the hotel, you can contact our reception staff, who will assist you and, where appropriate, will contact the person authorized to resolve your doubt or question, with the Director being the maximum responsible of the hotel.
INFORMATION ON COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
32. You can get information at reception about excursions, services and experiences provided by companies other than the hotel operator.
33. This establishment is not responsible for the services provided by companies other than the hotel operator.
34. All the facilities and services offered by the hotel comply with the security measures stipulated for this purpose, guaranteeing and promoting your safety.
ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS
- Monitor and control your luggage. Don't leave it unattended.
- Keep the door closed when you are in your room.
- Close your bedroom door when you leave it, and try to open it again to make sure it's properly closed, even if you're only gone for a short time.
- Close your luggage when not in use and put it in your closet. If the luggage has a lock, always use it.
- Never display jewelry, money, or valuables in your room.
- Immediately notify the Management of any abnormal event that you notice, such as: people in a suspicious attitude in the corridor, repeated phone calls from people who do not identify themselves, knocks on the door of your room from people you do not know, or not finding anyone in the door when you go to open it.
- Protect your room key. Do not simply leave it at the Reception desk, always return it by hand when you leave the hotel establishment. Never show your room key in public places.
- If you forget or lose your key, only the reception staff is authorized to provide you with a new key to open your room.
- Our security measures require that you put out your cigarette before retiring to rest. Safety regulations prohibit the use of an iron or any other electrical device that could cause a fire in the rooms of the hotel establishment.
- Don't be upset if you are asked at reception to identify yourself. It's for your safety.
- When socializing with strangers, do not reveal the name of the hotel establishment or your room number.
- Never allow repair personnel to enter your room without being requested or authorized by the Management of the hotel establishment.
- Never allow people into your room with deliveries that have not been requested.
- Never discuss specific plans for future excursions, outings, etc., in public or with strangers.
- If you want your room to be made up, hang the notice, “Please make the room up”, on the outside of your room door. If you wish not to be disturbed, hang up the notice: “Please do not disturb”.
- Do not hang clothes on the railing of the terrace, or inside it hanging from ropes.
- If you discover any type of deterioration or anomaly, contact reception.
- The electrical installation in your room is 220 Volts.
- Respect the areas in which the rooms are located during nighttime and siesta hours, and in general, avoid making unnecessary noise. Adjust the volume on your TV to avoid disturbing other guests.
- Please use the facilities properly, respecting the furniture and gardens of the hotel establishment.
- Please respect the schedules of all the facilities of the hotel establishment.
- We appreciate your participation in the event that, during your stay at the hotel establishment, any disaster or evacuation drill is practiced.
- Some hours may change depending on the time of year.
The personal data of the clients may be incorporated into our files for purely commercial and promotional purposes, being able to access them at any time to proceed with their rectification, modification or total or partial cancellation by simply requesting it by any means to the hotel establishment. , based on the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, on the Protection of Personal Data.
IT HAS BEEN APPROVED AND PROCESSED BY THE MINISTRY OF TOURISM
IT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO USERS AND WILL BE POSTED, AT LEAST, IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH.
In accordance with Law 42/2010, of December 30, 2010, it is prohibited to smoke or use devices that emit nicotine throughout the establishment, including rooms and common areas. If you use tobacco inside the room, we inform you that the fee for cleaning and deodorizing it has a cost of €200.00, which will be charged to your account or your credit card.
Check in time 1:30 PM
Check out time 12:00 PM
Children age 12
Animals are not permitted
Diego Tamayo SL, hereinafter "the COMPANY" is the owner of the websites www.hoteldelcarmen.com, www.hoteldelcarmen.es, www.hoteldelcarmen.biz, www.hoteldelcarmen.info and www.hoteldelcarmen.org (hereinafter the "Website"), with registered office at: Avda. del Nacimiento s / n - 11660 Prado del Rey (Cádiz) and with CIF number B11685617.
The company guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the Website and, in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, in the RD 1720/2007 of December 21 and other applicable regulations, informs you that:
a) All personal data provided to the COMPANY will be processed by it in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 of December 21 and will be incorporated into the WEB PAGE USERS file, created and maintained under the responsibility of the COMPANY, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
b) The data is collected for the following purposes: Online reservation management, accounting and taxation management, (i) management, study and resolution of queries and (ii) sending advertising and commercial prospecting by electronic means, about of the company, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of various kinds.
c) In the collection and processing of personal data, appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 , of December 21.
d) The COMPANY undertakes to protect the confidential information to which it has access. The COMPANY will not use in any case the personal data that you make available to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in section b) of this document or, where appropriate, to achieve its own utility.
f) The User may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data, as well as the revocation of consent for any of the aforementioned purposes, by sending the COMPANY a duly signed letter to our address postal address, indicated above, where the contact information is clearly stated, which must be accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI / NIF or document that proves your identity.
g) The User authorizes the automated processing of the personal data provided in the terms indicated. To do this, press the "SEND" button found after the data collection form.